Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
Nothing compares to homemade salad dressings. I promise, it is way better than anything you can get off the shelves. Chopped up some fresh veggies. Pour the dressing over it and chomp up!
- ¾ cups of extra virgin olive oli
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 4 fresh strawberries
- ½ teaspoon of poppy seeds
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Emulsify ingredients in a blender.
- Refrigerate vinaigrette in a bottle.