Coconut Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Baking has never been my calling but ever so often I would whip these babies up. This time, it was for a dear friend of mine. So glad I baked them, because they were so darn yummy!
Makes about 12 muffins
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 cup of Lily’s dark chocolate baking chips
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of fine seat salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all the ingredients and only half of the chocolate chips into a high-speed blender.
- Blend till batter is smooth.
- Add rest of the chocolate chips, into the batter and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins.
- Baked for 30 minutes.
- Let muffins cool.