Spicy Coconut Quinoa Salad
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- ½ cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- Baked Tofu, sliced
- ½ cup of chopped broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa with 1 cup of water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it is cook, fluff with a fork and let it rest.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add broccoli and garlic powder, sauté for about 10 mintues.
- Add in quinoa, coconut flakes, hot sauce and tofu.
- Saute well for another 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for at about an hour.
- Serve cold or enjoy it warm.