Peach, Banana, Cashew Maple Nuts Oats
Yasss! Today is officially the first day of summer! I couldn’t be more please. Whole Foods in St Paul has been stocking up on tons of peaches that are just deliciously sweet! They got these cashew maple nuts in the bulk section that's really good. Peaches and cashew nuts sounds pretty yummy together. Totally digging the combo.
Here is this morning’s breakfast recipe:
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1½ cups of light coconut milk
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of maple syrup cashew nuts
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil and add in oats. Reduce heat, let oats simmer for about another 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off. Add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Top oats off with peaches, bananas and cashew nuts