Spicy Garlic and Cherry Tomato Noodles
Growing up in Singapore has helped me cultivate a LOVE for spicy food. The spicier, the more flavor a dish has. This dish is simple, quick and has a good kick to each bite.
Makes for 2 person
- 1 8oz Tofu Shirataki angel hair shaped noodles
- 3 Thai chili, sliced into tiny bits
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat extra virgin olive oil in a medium-heat frying pan.
- Add chopped garlic and 2 of the sliced Thai chili. Stir fry until slightly brown.
- Add cherry tomatoes, stir-fry till brown.
- Drain and rinse the noodles. Add into pan. Stir-fry till liquid from the noodles evaporates.
- Salt and pepper taste. Garnish with the rest of the Thai Chili.
- Serve immediately.