Spicy Shoyu Dipping Sauce
A great sauce usually helps me curb any craving. Adding a little punch and salt to my meals usually help kills the idea of wanting a big plate of pasta or entire box of pizza. Stir fry some veggies in the pan, dunk it is in the sauce. Or make some vegetable wontons, dunk it in the sauce. Some days, Frank uses this sauce to marinate his chicken. One simple sauce, so many ways to eat it!
- 2 tablespoon of Shoyu sauce
- 2 tablespoon of brown rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 2 Thai chili – I suggest using a scissor to cut these babies up.
- Put ingredients in a bottle and shake it up.
- Refrigerate sauce.