HAPPY CREMINI BOWL
Mushrooms are one of my favorite ingredients. It adds great flavor to any dish, keeps my belly satisfied and cravings in check. Yum yum yum!
- 2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 2 cups of sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups of pea shoots
- ½ cup of sliced onion
- ¼ cup of vegetable broth Coconut oil spray
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat wok on medium heat, coat the wok with a couple of sprays of coconut oil.
- Saute garlic and onion in wok till light brown. Add in sliced cremini mushrooms and sauté till mushroom softens.
- Lower the heat and add in vegetable stock.
- Cover wok and let cremini mushrooms slimmer till fully cooked.
- Lastly, add in peashoots and sauté for another minute or so.
- Sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.