PEA PEA LOVE SALAD
Nothing beats a cold greens on a hot stuffy summer afternoon.
- 2 cups of mixed green salad mix
- 1 cup of no salt canned chickpeas
- ½ of cup of thinly sliced radish
- ½ of cup of thinly sliced cucumber
Lemon Zest Vinaigrette
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¾ cups of olive oil
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 gloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Emulsify salad dressing ingredients in high speed blender or hand blender.
- Keep dressing in a glass jar and store in the fridge.
- Best used up in a week.
- Put mix greens and chickpeas in a bowl, mix and lightly coat ingredients with a lemon dressing.
- Top salad with sliced radish and cucumber.
- Serve cold.