Independence Day Pudding
A quick and simple dessert for this 4th of July. A dessert that is “clean”, packed with lots of antioxidants and soooo yummyyy!!!
Makes for 2 person
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- Mint leaves
- Place bananas, lemon juice and coconut milk in a high speed blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour banana mix in the glass first, adding strawberries, blueberries and topped it off with coconut flakes and mint leaves.
- Best served cold.