SPICY SEASAME NOODLES
Cold noodles are prefect on a hot summer evening!
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- ½ cup of cilantro
- 1 packet 8oz Tofu Shirataki noodles angel hair
- Garnish with cilantro and chopped green spring onions
Spicy sesame sauce:
- 2 tablespoon of spicy sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon of brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of creamy almond butter
- 3½ tablespoon of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 2 teaspoon of sriracha chili sauce
Drain and cook noodles in a pan till it dries out. Chill noodles in the fridge while you prepare the spicy sesame sauce.
To make the sauce, mix all sauce ingredients with a hand blender or in a food blender.
Pour spicy sesame sauce over noodles, mix well top with bean sprouts. Garnish with cilantro and green onions.