Savory Carrots and Spinach noodles
- 1 bag of 8oz Shirataki Spaghetti noodles
- 2 handful of baby spinach
- 4 slices of firm tofu
- ½ cup of sliced baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon of chop onion
- 1 tablespoon of sliced ginger
- ½ teaspoon of garlic
- 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- Cilantro to garish
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring vegetable broth, garlic, onion and ginger to boil on medium heat.
- Rinse noodles in cold water, add to boiling broth mixture. Let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach, carrots and tofu. Cook till spinach withers down.
- Serve hot and garnish with cilantro.
Stay hungry my friends!