Spicy Pineapple Fried Rice
- 2 cups of cook brown rice
- 6 Trader Joes hot and sweet chili pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- ½ cup of diced pineapple
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup of chopped spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of Bragg liquid amino
- Avocado oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pan and coat its couple of sprays of avocado oil spray.
- Sauté onions, chili peppers and pineapple till slight brown.
- Add in brown rice, cilantro, spring onions and Bragg liquid amino.
- Toss well and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Stay well my friends!