Enoki miso @milkimchi kimchi soup 🌶
- 1 cup of @milkimchi kimchi
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup miso paste
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 pack 3.5oz Enoki mushrooms
- 1 cup of diced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp sliced red chili - optional
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium pot, on medium heat, heat up the olive oil and add in garlic and ginger. Sauté till fragrant and light brown in color.
- Add in the kimchi, vegetable broth, miso paste, enoki mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms to the pot and bring the heat up to high. Let the noodle soup come to a boil for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with green onions and red chili.