Spicy Miso Noodle Soup
- 1 8oz Tofu Shirataki Noodles spaghetti Noodles
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced shallots
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of kimchi
- 1/2 cup of rolled tofu sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 1 cup bak choy or any of your favorite vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, on medium heat, heat up the olive oil and add in garlic, ginger and shallots. Sauté till fragrant and light brown in color.
- Add in the noodles, kimchi, vegetable broth, rolled tofu sausages, hot sauce and vegetables to the pot and bring the heat up to high. Let the noodle soup come to a boil for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with green onions.