SPICY MISO NOODLE SOUP
If you have 20 minutes, you can make this bowl of noodles. Simple and satisfying!
- 1 packet 8oz Nasoya Pasta Zero Shirataki Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons of red miso paste
- 2 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of red rambo micro-greens
- 1 packet 3.5oz Enoki mushrooms
- In a medium sauce pan, bring to boil vegetable broth, miso paste, chili sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Rinse fettuccine in cold water and add to boiling broth mix.
- Low heat to medium heat, adding in mushrooms and let fettuccine cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add in micro greens
- Serve hot.