Orange Lemon + Coconut Overnight Oats
With this relentless rain pouring non-stop, I decided to perk up Saturday's morning with some citrus
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cups of light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of flaxseeds
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Combine rolled oats, coconut milk, orange juice, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix the ingredients well.
- Cover the bowl and let it chill overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, half rolled oat mixture into two bowls. Top with fresh slices of oranges, lemon raspberries. Sprinkle over with mint, chia seeds, flaxseeds and coconut flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!