CHICKPEA KALE TACOS
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of sweet roasted pepper hummus
- 1 cup of kale 1 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1/4 cup of crushed lentils chips
- salt + pepper to taste
- Heat the 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté kale and chickpeas till kale withers. Topping the tortillas with hummus, kale and chickpeas. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle lentils chips and cilantro and drizzle remaining avocado oil and hot sauce over tortillas.
- Serve and enjoy!