Coconut Apple Cinnamon Blueberry Waffles
- 2 apples, diced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 slices of blueberry waffles
- Coconut flakes and edible flowers to garnish
- In a medium pot, on medium heat, cook apples, coconut milk, coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Stirring constantly to prevent burning, letting apples cook for about 15 minutes or till coconut milk is reduced.
- Toast blueberry waffles.
- Topped waffles with the coconut apple cinnamon and fresh blueberries, garnish with flowers and coconut flakes.